Say good bye to mediocre clay pellets and hello to the World’s Best Original Clumping Litter.
World’s Best Original Clumping Litter instantaneously traps odors left behind by your feline friend, and forms tight, easy-to-scoop clumps on contact. That means you can spare your home from that foul ammonia smell and cleanup becomes a breeze! A natural, compressed corn formula is completely free of silica dust, so you and your family can breathe easy. This 99% dust-free litter won’t disturb your pouring with a dusty cloud! Plus, this formula is environmentally friendly—totally flushable, and safe for both septic and sewer systems. Feel good about what’s in your litter box with this pet, people and planet friendly litter.
World’s Best Orginal Clumping Litter Key Benefits
- Powerful, concentrated formula traps odors and forms tight clumps on contact. No more nasty ammonia smell and clean up is a breeze!
- Natural compressed corn formula is free of silica dust, so you and your pet can breathe easy with a 99% dust-free litter.
- Environmentally friendly: flushable formula is safe for septic and sewer systems.
- Quickly forms small, tight, easy to scoop clumps that result in less litter waste — a little goes a long way.
- Pet, people and planet friendly — a highly effective product that you can feel good about using.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion
Kirk Fisler (verified owner) –
We have purchased all kinds of litter, from the clumping clay stuff all the way to the colour changing crystal stuff. This litter lives up to it’s name. It’s flushable, biodegradable, completely natural and, did I mention that you can flush it down the toilet? Because it’s safe for sewer and septic systems… just awesome stuff, truely the World’s Best Litter.
Monica Stadnick (verified owner) –
While the price is higher than most litters, it clumps extremely well, can be flushed down your toilet (which I do not do) and doesn’t stink.
I am happy to pay the little extra for a quality product.